Israel/Moving to Israel

Ninja wrote at 2010-11-11 12:38:57
Being non-Jewish in Israel is a huge issue for most of the people, maybe they will not tell you but they will talk about it when you are not there and you will be treated different, unless you live in Tel Aviv. Your children will not be able to marry (albeit Israel permitted recently marriages between two atheists, but not intermarriage) and most Israeli mothers will have a hard time seing their children have a serious relationship with a non-Jew. You will not be able to buy specific houses on land reserved for Jews (although you can rent or register on your husband), the list goes on...  

kiorte wrote at 2014-04-10 20:03:35
corey is right..israelis are hot tempered and tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill.there are good people ofcourse..and you also have to understand that they live in a tense environment so their anxiety and stress level seem high..but there are many good people in israel..just this afternoon..i accidentally bumped into an israeli in the mall and he yelled at me and said f... you! i haven't been treated like that..it was shocking and still a bit hurting ..it is uncalled for..verbal abuse can sometimes feel like a dagger in the heart..that man is a coward..im so pissed off with him!hope he will go through the same pain he put me through..if only to teach him a lesson.

Israel

Corey Shuster