Israel/Port Ashdod & Haifa

How much you will charge per day for private tour guide & car & gas ? We are a family of 6 people with 3 adults and 3 children of 2 years , 4 years, 5 years.
For november 25 & 16.
David Hutahaean

Can you please response in email.

For your convenience here are a few of my standard tours.

Please visit my website,  for more example itineraries.or call me at 972 2 5401641 or write to

Private car Leon Gork your guide and Driver.

2 Day cruise excursion from Ashdod Harbor

Day 1 Transfer from your ship to Jerusalem. Tour of  Old and New Jerusalem.

overnight Jerusalem

Day 2 Tour to Massada and the Dead Sea. Return to ship in Ashdod.

Cost:  $1000 price does not include accommodation in Jerusalem or entrance fees, personal purchases.

This price only applies when the tourist stays overnight in Jerusalem

1 Day cruise excursion from Haifa Harbor

Pick up from Haifa harbor, Visit Nazareth (Church of the Annunciation) Drive past Cana, site of the miracle of the wine, continue to Capernaum (famous for the synagogue where Jesus preached) Visit the Mt. of Beatitudes, visit the Jordan River Baptismal site, Stop for St.Peterís fish lunch on the shores of the Sea of Galillee, Return to Haifa for a Panoramic View of the city from Mt. Carmel before returning to your ship.

Cost $500 price does not include meals or entrance fees and any expenses personal purchases

2 Day excursion Ashdod Ė Haifa combination

Day 1 Pick up from your ship in Ashdod, drive to Jerusalem to visit the Old and New City

Overnight Jerusalem

Day 2 Pick up from your hotel in Jerusalem, drive down to the Dead Sea for a dip or float.

Drive past Jericho through the Jordan Valley, stop at the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist (original Byzantine site) continue past Bet Shea to see the infamous Roman arena where gadiator fights took place and where early Christians were persecuted. Continue to Capernaum (Site of the synagogue where Jesus preached) Stop for a lunch of St.Peterís fish by the shores of the Sea of Gailiee, continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of the annunciation, Continue to Haifa harbor to rejoin your ship.

Cost $1100 not including accommodation in Jerusalem, entrance fees, meals, purchase of personal items.

PS This tour can begin in Haifa and end in Ashdod, according to requirments

Cost:  $900 price does not include accommodation in Jerusalem or entrance fees.You can start this tour from Ashdod or from Haifa

Leon Gork

I can answer questions on Jewish history and religion, especially the relationship between Judaism and other religions and questions about every aspect of Israel

I've been a tour guide for more than 25 years in Israel and I've taught Jewish History and Religion in various schools at high school level

Israel Tour guides association

BA in comparitive Semitic Languages and 5 years of university study in Jewish philosophy