Israel/Haifa

Question
HI!!!
I am currently living in Italy and will be moving to Haifa in October for my Masters. I need to find accommodation in Haifa however all the sites are in Hebrew and yad2.co.il in english does not seem to work..any suggestions would be great!!
Thanks :)
Paul

Answer
Hi, Sorry it took me so long.
Apartments here tend to be available at the last minute so looking for October you will not likely find anything now. end of August, beginning of september is a good time.

I study at the University of Haifa so I will ask if the university has a list of apartments in the area. I live in Tel Aviv and Yad2 is the best site for apartments that I know of. I can help you with the Hebrew site.

When are you planning to arrive? Would you consider living in the dorms? What program are you coming for?

Best to write me back to my email: corey13 at rocketmail.com

Israel

Corey Shuster