Israel/Sites to visit

I will be visiting Rishon L'Zion in the near future. Can you tell me what interesting (historically or culturally)  places there are in  that area?

Thank You,

Rishon is only 10 km from Tel aviv and mostly people from rishon go there for entertainment but Rishon also has a beautiful cultural centre and you should see what Shows are on there. Rishon has a reconstructed 19th century Str which is beautiful for taking s walk, shopping and food and drink, beautiful atmosphere. Rishon also has a park known as the founders park where they have massive statues of Jewish leaders like Ben Gurion. There's also a cinema center called planet. All busses leave from the new central bus station which is a little out of town. Practically any bus will take you there . Have fun

Leon Gork

I can answer questions on Jewish history and religion, especially the relationship between Judaism and other religions and questions about every aspect of Israel

I've been a tour guide for more than 25 years in Israel and I've taught Jewish History and Religion in various schools at high school level

Israel Tour guides association

BA in comparitive Semitic Languages and 5 years of university study in Jewish philosophy