Israel/Sites to visit

Question
I will be visiting Rishon L'Zion in the near future. Can you tell me what interesting (historically or culturally)  places there are in  that area?

Thank You,
         Jerri

Answer
Rishon is only 10 km from Tel aviv and mostly people from rishon go there for entertainment but Rishon also has a beautiful cultural centre and you should see what Shows are on there. Rishon has a reconstructed 19th century Str which is beautiful for taking s walk, shopping and food and drink, beautiful atmosphere. Rishon also has a park known as the founders park where they have massive statues of Jewish leaders like Ben Gurion. There's also a cinema center called planet. All busses leave from the new central bus station which is a little out of town. Practically any bus will take you there . Have fun

Israel

Leon Gork