Israel/work together

Question
i can advice the Travellers who would like to travel to egypt the right answers of their questions in all the kinds of tourism in egypt in all the cities:Cairo,Alexandria,Luxor&Aswan(Nile Cruise,Dahabiya,Felluca),Redsea destinations(Sharm,Hurghada,Safaga,Marsa Allam),Oasis,Sinai i can advise about how to plan your holiday and the cities attractions and the daily tours ,Shore Excursion from Egypt ports, best hotels , budget , luxury packages and hotels, local&Tourism transportation. also i can help you to start your business in Egypt.

so we can work together if you are interested inform me .

Answer
Thank you for your suggestion but I am only a tour guide, I'm not an agent. I can answer questions about israel and Judaism but I cannot undertake to make hotel reservations. I would be happy to guide people in Israel in English, Hebrew, German and Dutch.

Israel

Leon Gork