Israel/work together

i can advice the Travellers who would like to travel to egypt the right answers of their questions in all the kinds of tourism in egypt in all the cities:Cairo,Alexandria,Luxor&Aswan(Nile Cruise,Dahabiya,Felluca),Redsea destinations(Sharm,Hurghada,Safaga,Marsa Allam),Oasis,Sinai i can advise about how to plan your holiday and the cities attractions and the daily tours ,Shore Excursion from Egypt ports, best hotels , budget , luxury packages and hotels, local&Tourism transportation. also i can help you to start your business in Egypt.

so we can work together if you are interested inform me .

Thank you for your suggestion but I am only a tour guide, I'm not an agent. I can answer questions about israel and Judaism but I cannot undertake to make hotel reservations. I would be happy to guide people in Israel in English, Hebrew, German and Dutch.

Leon Gork

I can answer questions on Jewish history and religion, especially the relationship between Judaism and other religions and questions about every aspect of Israel

I've been a tour guide for more than 25 years in Israel and I've taught Jewish History and Religion in various schools at high school level

Israel Tour guides association

BA in comparitive Semitic Languages and 5 years of university study in Jewish philosophy