Isuzu Repair/Isuzu Clutch Repair

Rick isuzu wrote at 2014-01-17 01:56:27
I also have an Isuzu headache er I mean Rodeo. The prices you are getting are high because this vehicle is difficult to work on. Those who suggested to replace the slave cylinder and flywheel were most likely trying to save the time and effort of having to call you halfway through the job to tell you they need to be replaced along with a price adjustment. I asked a transmission shop for a quote for my clutch and I was told "no, i don't work on those. It's a problem vehicle". After months of repairs, I would agree. Although, I have to admit that when the car isn't failing, it drives great with a strong and gas efficient 6 cylinder engine. Now if I could only get it to stay operational...

Isuzu Repair

all answers related to auto repair including engine, electrical, suspension and steering; brakes and the air conditioning system. I have owned Isuzu's in the past and have hands on experience Especially with Honda Passports And Rodeo's. Whoever says there is no such thing as a low voltage test, they have serious problems.

I have had at least three years of schooling and over 8 years of automotive experience.

Meridian Technology Center.

Deans honor roll. Highest honors in all ASE certifications and much more.