Isuzu Repair/1998 Isuzu Rodeo gasket or head issue?

Nik wrote at 2013-03-28 10:39:03
Im going through the exact same thing. 98 rodeo 3.2 V6. I am a auto technician by trade and have 10 years of experience. All diagnostic tests pointed to a failed headgasket. NO INTER-MIXING until after I pressure tested the system to 17 psi. Driver states he has had disappearing coolant for months. After both heads were pulled (Murphy's Law. Might as well do them both right?) they were sent to the machine shop to get "spec'd out". My machinist informed me yesterday that one of the 2 heads were cracked. After searching around, I am agreeing 100 percent that these engines are trouble. Despite the 7 bolt mains and full girdle, these engines just have bad luck...  

Isuzu Repair

all answers related to auto repair including engine, electrical, suspension and steering; brakes and the air conditioning system. I have owned Isuzu's in the past and have hands on experience Especially with Honda Passports And Rodeo's. Whoever says there is no such thing as a low voltage test, they have serious problems.

I have had at least three years of schooling and over 8 years of automotive experience.

Meridian Technology Center.

Deans honor roll. Highest honors in all ASE certifications and much more.