Isuzu Repair/95 Isuzu Blower Problem

FtrPlt wrote at 2008-05-21 11:05:56
Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. In my case, I don't think I'm getting power at the resistor block. I've used a circuit checker and touched the probes to every combination within the resistor block and also to ground. None of the combos lights up. I was going to check the power out at the relay but not sure which pins to check?

The blower and resistor block share a common ground with the wiper motor and turn signals. These last items are working normally.

Chris

Sebastian wrote at 2014-03-22 20:23:37
Hey Chris. Hope you are still reading this after 6 years. I happen to have exactly the same problem as you describe it and was hoping that you might know the solution in the meantime. I am suspecting that it might be related to a bad connection at the ignition switch ...

Isuzu Repair

daniel