Italian Language/Phrase translation

Hello Lauren,
I was wondering if you could tell me if "Ricordare la tua forza" is the correct translation for 'Remember your strength'. If not, I was wondering if you knew any Italian quotes that resembled anything like 'Remember your strength'. I thank you very much for taking the time to read this. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Alice,

Thank you for your question. Rather than say, 'ricordare la tua forza', I would put the verb into the imperative - 'ricorda la tua forza' as it sounds more like advice and encouragement this way.

A similar alternative could be 'non dimenticare la tua forza' - don't forget your strength.

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,

Italian Language

Lauren O' Hagan

Although not my mother tongue, I have spoken Italian fluently for more than 12 years so I am very confident to answer any questions about the Italian language. I am also competent in Roman Dialect if there are any questions relating to this.

MA Applied Linguistics First Class Honours in Modern Language Studies (Linguistics, Italian, Spanish) Received the top grade in the whole of UK for GCSE Italian, receiving a letter of congratulations from the Italian Consulate Completed my two-year A Level in 1 year with a grade A country. Carried out many translation jobs for a wide range of clients and topics including self-help, literature and exam papers. For personal reference, I have also translated Federico Moccia's Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and 2 of Francesco Totti's book.

El Pensador, University of Bristol

See expertise section

Letter of recognition from the Italian consulate MA Applied Linguistics BA Hons Modern Language Studies CELTA qualified C1 CILS C2 DELE

ZigZag Education Ultimate Lifestyle Project Victor Lujan