Italian Language/"oltre che" e "nonché

Question
Dear Maria,

My question is about the use of the coordinating conjunction “nonché”  (as well as) in the following sentence:

“Qui di seguito puoi leggere la traduzione corretta del dialogo che hai trascritto, nonché alcuni rilievi che si riferiscono alle linee 1, 4, 6 e 8.”
[Hereinafter you can read the correct translation of the dialogue that you have transcribed, as well as some remarks that refer to lines 1, 4, 6, and 8.]

I was wondering if it is also possible to use the coordinating conjunction “oltre che” (as well as).  Can you please tell me if it is possible to say:
“Qui di seguito puoi leggere la traduzione corretta del dialogo che hai trascritto, oltre che alcuni rilievi che si riferiscono alle linee 1, 4, 6 e 8.”

Can you please tell me if there is any difference between  - “nonché”  (as well as) and “oltre che” (as well as).

Thank you so much for all of your great help.   It is very much appreciated.

Very Sincerely,

Rich

Answer
Dear Rich,

In the sentence that you mention it is also possible to use “oltre che” instead of  the coordinating conjunction “nonché” (as well as) and thus  it is possible to say: “Qui di seguito puoi leggere la traduzione corretta del dialogo che hai trascritto, oltre che alcuni rilievi che si riferiscono alle linee 1, 4, 6 e 8.”

As for  the difference between  “nonché”  (as well as) and “oltre che” (as well as), I have to tell you that there is no difference as they both mean the same, so that we can use them indifferently, according to the speaker’s choice.

Kind regards,

Maria

Italian Language

Maria