Italian Language/parsing

Question
Dear Maria,

Would you please help me with the following sentence:

"Apprezzo moltissimo tutto che fai per aiutarmi."
I very much appreciate all that you do to help me.

I am wondering about the following:

The use  of the preposition “per” in this sentence.  I included “per” before the infinitive “aiutare” to express “intention”.    Would you please tell me if this is a correct use of the
preposition “per”.

The use of “che”  in this sentence.Would you please tell me if I correctly used “che” in this sentence. I am thinking that “che” is being used as a “relative pronoun”  to join the dependent clause “fai per aiutarmi” to the  main clause - “Apprezzo moltissimo tutto”.  Would you please tell me if this is correct or not.

Lastly, I am also wondering if I have correctly used the word “tutto” in this sentence.   I am thinking that “tutto” is being used as an indefinite pronoun in this sentence.  Would you please
tell me if this is correct.

Thank you, once again, for all of your help.

Sincerely,

Rich

Answer
Dear Rich,

first of all you should have written  “Apprezzo moltissimo tutto quello  che fai per aiutarmi" or “Apprezzo moltissimo tutto ciò che fai per aiutarmi", instead of “Apprezzo moltissimo tutto che fai per aiutarmi", where the  indefinite pronoun “tutto” (all) must be followed by the demonstrative pronoun “quello” or  “ciò” (that)  before the relative  pronoun “che”.

As for your  questions, please note that:

1)The use  of the preposition “per” in this sentence before the infinitive “aiutare” to express “intention” is correct, as the preposition “per” expressing a purpose  introduces a final clause.
In fact, “per aiutarmi” is a final clause.

2)You correctly  used “che” in this sentence, just because  “che” is being used as a “relative pronoun”  to join the dependent clauses “fai" (relative clause)and "per aiutarmi” (final clause) to the  main clause - “Apprezzo moltissimo tutto quello / ciò”.   
As I’ve already said, the only mistake is that you have erroneously omitted the demonstrative pronoun “quello” / “ciò”.

3)Lastly, you have correctly used the word “tutto” in this sentence, for “tutto” is being used as an indefinite pronoun in this sentence.

Best regards,

Maria

Italian Language

Maria