Italian Language/That's it

Question
How would you say "That's it" or "This is it" in Italian. I have been told to say "E tutto", but recently someone said "Va bene cosi" would work.
The meaning I am looking for is that a person has reached their limit as in "That's it. He's not going to get away with things this time"

Answer
Both the expressions ("Č tutto"; "Va bene cosė") can be right in some cases. Anyway, the meaning you are looking for would rather be "Basta cosė", if you mean  that one shouldn't go beyond a certain limit.
We also say "Satis"/"De hoc satis", using a Latin expression, sometimes, to sound very serious, or ironic.
Other expressions are "La misura č colma" (quite old fashioned, it could be fine for a novel maybe, or, again, to make the speech ironic), or "Questa č la goccia che fa traboccare il vaso". This last expression is a figurative one; it means "This has been the last drop into the vase", it's beyond the limit.
"Basta" or "Basta cosė" can be a simple indication as well as a severe admonition. You can tell so, with a polite smile, to someone who is serving some tea, or, in a totally different situation, to someone who has nastily raised the voice or has insisted too long in bad behaviors, and so on.
The same English expression requires different Italian phrases, according to the context. You will probably find that more different expressions will be required; you will learn how to distinguish them once you have started to know each of them.
Please ask freely if you need some specific example or translation, thank you for your question!

Italian Language

Paolin