Italian Language/Need help writing a thank you in italian for a baby shower

Question
Hi!

My husband's family is italian and I wanted to write my baby shower thank you message in italian for them, however I don't speak the language. Could you translate the message for me?

Dear _________,

Thank you so much for coming to my baby shower and for the generous gift. It really meant a lot to me to have you there to celebrate the birth of our baby girl. We can't wait until she arrives so we can introduce her to you! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Answer
Hello,

At the bottom of the page you can  see the translation you asked me.
Best wishes to you and your family,
Maria

Cari________,

Vi ringrazio moltissimo di essere venuti al mio ricevimento e vi sono grata per il vostro bel regalo. Ha davvero significato molto per me avervi con noi a festeggiare la prossima nascita della nostra bimba che non vediamo l’ora che arrivi così da potervela far conoscere.
Grazie ancora e speriamo di vederci presto.

[your name]

Italian Language

Maria