Italian Language/di seguito

Question
Dear Maria,

Would you please help me to translate the following sentence:
La tua traduzione è corretta, tranne in due punti, come puoi vedere qui di seguito:”...

I am having a very difficult time understanding the use and meaning of  “di seguito”.

I am thinking the rest of the sentence means:

Your translation is correct, except in two points, as you can see here

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Rich

Answer
Dear Rich,

your translation of the phrase you mention is correct, since “La tua traduzione è corretta, tranne in due punti, come puoi vedere qui di seguito” translates exactly as :” Your translation is correct, except in two points, as you can see here.

I see that you are analysing  and translating some of the sentences I’ve written in Italian when we were communicating just in Italian, and I think that it can be a good exercise performed to develop and increase  your skills.

Kind regards,
Maria

Italian Language

Maria