Italian Language/fallo pure

Italian girl wrote at 2013-04-16 07:10:57
Please note that "Fallo pure" corresponds to: "Feel free to do it" as in "Se vuoi aiutarmi, fallo pure" where "fallo" (composed of the 2nd.person singular, imperative of the verb "fare" + the enclitic pronoun "-lo") stands for "Fai ciņ" and "pure" is a concessive adverb.

In short, "fallo" has nothing to do with the noun "fallo" meaning "mistake"!!!!  

Italian Language

Lauren O' Hagan

Although not my mother tongue, I have spoken Italian fluently for more than 12 years so I am very confident to answer any questions about the Italian language. I am also competent in Roman Dialect if there are any questions relating to this.

MA Applied Linguistics First Class Honours in Modern Language Studies (Linguistics, Italian, Spanish) Received the top grade in the whole of UK for GCSE Italian, receiving a letter of congratulations from the Italian Consulate Completed my two-year A Level in 1 year with a grade A country. Carried out many translation jobs for a wide range of clients and topics including self-help, literature and exam papers. For personal reference, I have also translated Federico Moccia's Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and 2 of Francesco Totti's book.

El Pensador, University of Bristol

See expertise section

Letter of recognition from the Italian consulate MA Applied Linguistics BA Hons Modern Language Studies CELTA qualified C1 CILS C2 DELE

ZigZag Education Ultimate Lifestyle Project Victor Lujan