Italian Language/use of "per quanto"

Dear Lauren,

Would you please help me to understand the use and meaning of “per quanto” in the following sentence:

Per quanto concerne le tue singole domande, ecco le mie risposte:

I am thinking that the rest of the sentence means:
“concerning your single questions, here are my answers:”   

But, I am having a very difficult time trying to figure out the meaning of “per quanto” in this sentence.

Thank you very, very much.  

Hi Rich,

I am going to use that 'oh so familiar' term again now and tell you that 'per quanto' is a set phrase in Italian meaning 'as far as'

Therefore, you can translate the sentence as:
As far as your individual questions are concerned, here are my answers.

Per quanto concerne is the phrase that will always be used to state 'as far concerned'

Some other examples would be:
Per quanto concerne la cordialità del personale, l'albergo è fantastico
Per quanto concerne la spesa, abbiamo bisogni di comprare un nuovo tappeto per questa camera

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,

Italian Language

Lauren O' Hagan

Although not my mother tongue, I have spoken Italian fluently for more than 12 years so I am very confident to answer any questions about the Italian language. I am also competent in Roman Dialect if there are any questions relating to this.

MA Applied Linguistics First Class Honours in Modern Language Studies (Linguistics, Italian, Spanish) Received the top grade in the whole of UK for GCSE Italian, receiving a letter of congratulations from the Italian Consulate Completed my two-year A Level in 1 year with a grade A country. Carried out many translation jobs for a wide range of clients and topics including self-help, literature and exam papers. For personal reference, I have also translated Federico Moccia's Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and 2 of Francesco Totti's book.

El Pensador, University of Bristol

See expertise section

Letter of recognition from the Italian consulate MA Applied Linguistics BA Hons Modern Language Studies CELTA qualified C1 CILS C2 DELE

ZigZag Education Ultimate Lifestyle Project Victor Lujan