Italian Language/Story

I need help translating a story into italian. I want to have correct grammar so I went to this site. The text I want to turn into italian is:
''But he feel madly in love at the first sight of her and they got married just a couple of weeks after their first meeting. After twenty years they had moved into a house and started a family. They were still as in love as the first time they met and the emporor lived happily ever after.''

Hello, thank you for your question on this site.

Here is the Italian translation for your text:

"Si innamoṛ perdutamente di lei a prima vista e si sposarono appena un paio di settimane dopo il loro primo incontro. Vent'anni dopo si erano trasferiti in una casa e avevano formato una famiglia. Erano ancora innamorati come il primo giorno e l'imperatore [emperor?] visse per sempre felice e contento".

Here follows the strictly literal translation:
"Ma egli si sent́ pazzamente innamorato, a prima vista, di lei e si sposarono appena un paio di settimane dopo il loro primo incontro. Dopo venti anni si erano trasferiti in una casa e avevano dato avvio ad una famiglia. Erano ancora innamorati come la prima volta che si erano incontrati e l'imperatore visse felicemente per sempre".

"Vissero per sempre felici e contenti" is the typical Italian "happy end"; it is usually plural: since your ending sentence is singular it sounds "visse per sempre felice e contento".
Does the word "emporor" stand for "emperor" (imperatore)? Otherwise, please explain this word to me and I'll fix the translation.

If you need more help please feel free to ask again; If you want, you can write the definitive translation once you have chosen how to write it and I will proofread it for you.

Good luck for your story, good bye,

Italian Language

I read and correct your italian texts, either translations or written compositions. I read or listen to your oral compositions, readings and speechs and help you improve your pronunciation and style. I read and correct also your advertising short and medium texts. I answer questions about Italian language, slang, style, punctuation. I don't answer about dialects and specific local slang.

I'm mother tongue; I graduated at Classic Lyceum (100/100), studying classic Italian language and classic Latin and Greek. The 5 years long daily exercise in translation from ancient Latin and Greek to modern Italian taught me to appreciate a correct italian translation and/or text composition. I graduated at University in Law studies and Jurisprudence, learning to appreciate deep differences between a strictly specific and technical language and other styles. I'm currently PhD candidate in Philosophy of Law. I read fiction, classic novels, philosophical books and papers, legal books and papers.

Read more about Italian -

Italian mother tongue; diploma at Liceo Classico (100/100; year 2001); Laurea at University (110/110 cum laude; year 2008); PhD in Law: Philosophy of Law and Sociology of Law