Italian Language/translation

Question
Dear Maria,

Would you please tell me if I have translated the following letter correctly:

Carissimi Rich e Donna,

Grazie del pensiero, grazie dell’augurio e sopratutto grazie di esservi ricordati di me.
Io sto discretamente bene, sto facendo la terapia e sembra che tutto procede bene.

Di nuovo grazie e tanti, tanti saluti,
________

Saluti anche da _____

Dearest Rich and Donna,

Thank you for the thought, thank you for the greeting and especially thank you for having remembered me.

I am fairly well, I am doing the therapy and it seems that all goes well.

Again thank you and many, many best wishes,
____

Greetings also from ___

Thank you very much.  I very much appreciate all of your help.

Sincerely,

Rich

P.S.  Thank you very much for your help with the relative pronoun “cui”.  That was very kind of you!  I understand what you are saying and I know that you are right.  It was so kind of you to take the time to help me. I have also finally caught up with all my notes and questions about my previous questions written in Italian, and can now finally go back to writing in Italian.  I have been very much looking forward to writing once again in Italian.

Answer
Dear Rich,

you have understood and translated the letter correctly.
Anyway, instead of “thank you for the greeting”, I would use “thank you for the wish”, since I think that the word “augurio” in  “grazie dell’augurio “ expresses  wishes for a speedy recovery, not simply the greeting.

Also, instead of “many best wishes”, I  would say “many best regards” as the plural noun  “saluti”  at the conclusion of a letter corresponds  to “regards” rather than “wishes”, while “Greetings also from ___” is correct as it indicates “saluti” in a general sense, not the normal epistolary conclusion.

Anyway, tough English is not my mother tongue,as you know, I hope that my suggestions can be helpful to you.

All the best,
Maria
__________________________________________________________________________
P.S.
I’m glad that you want to go back to writing in Italian.
Anyway I have to tell you that I'll leave for Bologna, then for Rome to visit an art exhibition at the Chiostro del Bramante, and finally for Montréal, Québec City and Ottawa, Canada, to see my brother and his family. So, I’ll be on vacation from May 13th to June 10th.

Italian Language

Maria