Italian Language/Italian speaking exam

Question
Hey, I'm an Australian student in my final year of high school and I'm just wondering if you're online right now to give me some help with my Italian speaking exam? I have 8 possible questions my teacher could use (they may vary slightly as it is conversational) and I need to devise some Italian answers which I can use during the conversational exam. I'll also need to be memorising these. Please let me know if you can help and I'll give you further details :)

Answer
Hello Elizabeth,

thank you for your question. You can ask me freely right here: please, write each question in a separate request form if possible; try to add your answers and I will correct them and give as much advice as I can.
If you want to send me any voice record too, I will give you an e-mail address to send it so that I can check your pronounce as well.  

Italian Language

Paolin