Italian Language/Italian translation

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr Francesco Marchesani,

I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be kind enough to translate these four phrases for me? I'm trying to buy some DVDs for a friend, but the seller only speaks Italian, and I only speak English!

The phrases are:

1. "I will be able to pay you in the next few days!"

2. "I have paid you."

3. "My address is:"

4. "Maria is my middle name."

I would be so grateful for the help. Thank you so much!

Frances Maria

ANSWER: Hi,
you don't bother at all, don't worry about that! I'm glad to be able to help you.

1. "I will be able to pay you in the next few days!" = "posso pagare fra qualche giorno"

2. "I have paid you." = "ho pagato"

3. "My address is:" = "il mio indirizzo e':"

4. "Maria is my middle name." = "il mio secondo nome e' Maria"

QUESTION: Dear Mr Francesco Marchesani,

Would you be kind enough to give me another translation for a message I've written?

The message is:

"The DVDs have arrived with me they are superb! The quality is fantastic. Thank you so much!
The DVDs were a gift for a friend, and I would like to get her another gift in December for Christmas. Would you be willing to sell me any other DVDs, and do you have anything else with Ray Lovelock? For instance, 'La Stella del Parco', 'Mamma Per Caso', or 'Incantesimo'?
Thank you again for all your help, kindness, and generosity!"

I'm sorry that it's a longer message than last time if you don't want to translate it because of how long it is, I completely understand!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Best wishes,

Frances Maria

Answer
Hello,
here you are, it's not too a long message, don't worry!

The DVDs have arrived with me they are superb! The quality is fantastic. Thank you so much!

Mi sono arrivati i DVD, sono eccellenti! La qualita' e' fantastica, grazie!
I DVD erano un regalo per un'amica, e vorrei farle un altro regalo a dicembre, per Natale.
Sareste interessato a vendermi altri DVD, e avete altro di Ray Lovelock? Per esempio, "La stella del parco, "Mamma per caso" oppure "Incantesimo".
Grazie di nuovo per il vostro aiuto e la vostra gentilezza e generosita'.

Italian Language

Francesco Marchesani