Italian Language/Another translation (sorry)

Dear Ms. Hagan,

I'm very sorry to bother you again, but would you be kind enough to translate another message for me? I'm so sorry to ask for another translation, but it would mean so much to my friend if I could find this series for her in DVD quality, and I'm trying to do everything I can to get hold of it.

The message is:

Thank you very much for uploading 'Intrighi Internazionali' to YouTube. Please will you tell me where you got your episodes of 'Intrighi Internazionali' from? Did you buy the series on DVD? Did you record the episodes from television using a DVD recorder?

I would like to have 'Intrighi Internazionali' in higher quality very much. If you bought it on DVD, please will you tell me where I can buy it from? If you recorded it yourself, would you consider selling me a copy of the episodes on DVD?

I would be very grateful if you would be kind enough to respond to me. Thank you so much for reading this.

Best wishes,

Thank you again, very much, for your time. I'm really sorry to bother you again!

Hi Maria,

Please see below:

Grazie mille per caricare 'Intrighi Internazioni' su Youtube. Mi puoi dire per favore dove hai potuto trovare questi episodi della serie? Hai comprato la serie su DVD? Hai registrato gli episodi dalla televisione con un videoregistratore?

Mi piacerebbe molto avere 'Intrighi Internazioni' di qualitą pił alta. Se hai comprato la serie su DVD, mi puoi dire per favore da dove posso comprarla? Se tu stesso hai registrato la serie, puoi vendermi una copia?

Sarei molto grata se mi potessi rispondere. Tante grazie per leggere questo messaggio.

Distinti saluti,

Kind regards,

Italian Language

Lauren O' Hagan

Although not my mother tongue, I have spoken Italian fluently for more than 12 years so I am very confident to answer any questions about the Italian language. I am also competent in Roman Dialect if there are any questions relating to this.

MA Applied Linguistics First Class Honours in Modern Language Studies (Linguistics, Italian, Spanish) Received the top grade in the whole of UK for GCSE Italian, receiving a letter of congratulations from the Italian Consulate Completed my two-year A Level in 1 year with a grade A country. Carried out many translation jobs for a wide range of clients and topics including self-help, literature and exam papers. For personal reference, I have also translated Federico Moccia's Tre Metri Sopra Il Cielo and 2 of Francesco Totti's book.

El Pensador, University of Bristol

See expertise section

Letter of recognition from the Italian consulate MA Applied Linguistics BA Hons Modern Language Studies CELTA qualified C1 CILS C2 DELE

ZigZag Education Ultimate Lifestyle Project Victor Lujan