Italian Language/translations, use of "loro"

Question
Dear Maria,

Would you please tell to me if it is acceptable to say the following:

Venite a casa nostra a pranzo?   
Will you come to our house for lunch?

Venite a casa a pranzo?
Will you come to our house for lunch?

Would you also please tell me if the following sentences are correct or not:

Lui ha una faccia pulita.
He has a clean face.

Hanno la loro casa in campagna.
They have their house in the country.

Is it correct to use the feminine definite article “la” with the invariable possessive adjective “loro” because the word “casa” is a feminine noun?

Thank you.  I very much appreciate your help!!

Sincerely,

Rich

Answer
Dear Rich,

As I’ve already said, it is correct to say “Venite a pranzo a casa nostra? “ and “ Venite a pranzo a casa?”, since the sentences “Venite a casa nostra a pranzo? “ and “ Venite a casa a pranzo?” sound as a literal translation of “ Will you come to our house for lunch?”, but are not so acceptable in Italian, though they are sometimes used in a familiar ordinary language.

As for “Lui ha una faccia pulita” and “Hanno la loro casa in campagna”, both sentences are correct, and  it is correct to use the feminine definite article “la” with the invariable possessive adjective “loro”  just because the word “casa” is a feminine noun.
See also e.g.:"La loro presenza era indispensabile", "Il loro intervento fu decisivo", "I loro pensieri erano rivolti altrove", etc.

Best regards,

Maria  

Italian Language

Maria