Italian Language/Help with meaning and pronunciation

Question
Hello,
I looked all over on the internet but did not find an answer to my questions and was hoping you could help me out.
First, just to double-check, is it grammatically correct to use "Sparici!" as the Italian equivalent of the English slang expression for telling somebody (male and female) to "get lost!" or "beat it!"  Is this about the same level of rudeness as the English equivalent?
Second, how do you pronounce it?  If you could spell it out phonetically for me, that would be great. Thanks so much for your time.  
Cheers, Beth

Answer
Beth, what you are referring to is "Sparisci!"
Pronounce it "Spa-reeshee".
It means literally "Disappear!" so yes, it is about the same level of rudeness as it's English counterparts like Beat it or get lost!
Just like in English, don't say it unless you mean it!

Italian Language

Chris Platamone