Italian Language/The correct form of beautiful?

Question
Hi, I was wondering how to say "beautiful bouquet" in Italian,referring to wine. From my research, I'm pretty sure bouquet is the same in Italian, when referring to wine, as opposed to "mazzo" But I was wondering what word to use for beautiful. I've heard "Bel" "bello" and "bellisimo" but don't know which is most appropriate. Thank you so much in advance! I'm on a time limit,so even though I have no right to ask this, I was hoping to get an answer ASAP. Anyway, have a great day!

Answer
Hi Rae,

Thanks for your message. Yes, you are absolutely right - although 'mazzo' is bouquet in Italian, this is only in the sense of flowers. When talking about wine, you actually use the same word as English - bouquet. As bouquet is masculine, you can use 'bel' or 'bello' with it. Therefore, the correct translaton would be 'bel bouquet' or 'bouquet bello'

Hope this helps,
Kind regards,
Lauren

Italian Language

Lauren O' Hagan