Italian Language/translation/grammar usage

Question
Dear Maria,

Would you please tell me if I have correctly translated the following Italian sentence:

“Quando entrerai in ospedale, dovrai andare  all’accettazione e presentare la tua richiesta di ricovero.”
When you  go to the hospital you must go to the reception desk and show your admission application.

Can you also please tell me if I was correct to think that the modal verb “dovrai” governs both the infinitive “andare” and the infinitive “presentare”.

Also, can you please help me with “richiestra di ricovero”.  Is “di ricovero” a complemento di specificazione?  Is there a better way to translate -  “richiesta di ricovero”.

Thank you again for all of your help.  I really appreciate these example sentences that you have given me to translate and study. I think that my attempts to translate and understand the grammar in these examples are really helping me a lot!!  Thank you very, very much for going through the trouble to give me these examples.

Very Sincerely,

Ric

Answer
Dear Rich,

you have correctly translated the Italian sentence:“Quando entrerai in ospedale, dovrai andare  all’accettazione e presentare la tua richiesta di ricovero” where the verb “dovrai” governs both the infinitive “andare” and the infinitive “presentare”.

Moreover, in “richiesta di ricovero” the indirect object “di ricovero” is exactly a “complemento di specificazione”.  

As for a better way to translate “richiesta di ricovero”, maybe you could say “hospital admission request”, since in Italy such a hospital admission request must be written by the family  doctor or by the doctor in charge of a case in our  National Health Service, but I do not know how it is done in the U.S.

All the best,

Maria

Italian Language

Maria