Italy/Parking ticket from Pisa?

Kat wrote at 2014-05-09 18:00:47
Hi Nancy:

We too got a ticket while were in Pisa. I was wondering how you went about paying. I've gone through that info that Andrew provided but not much in the way of how to pay it. All we want to do at this point is pay it. We were told from the Airport info desk to go on website but no luck. I've called the Pisa municipality and same no respond ... If there is another way to process this ticket. I would really appreciate a response.  

Thank you in advance.

Andrew Smith

I can answer questions on Italy in general and more specifically on the regions of Italy I cover on my websites and namely the Veneto Piedmont, Marche and Sardinia. I am also very able to answer any Italian business related questions owing to my extensive business experience in Italy over the last ten years. My wife Maria is Italian and her family has lived in the Veneto region of Italy for countless generations. Anything I don't know she is happy to help me answer!

I have lived in Turin Italy for ten years and have traveled extensively within Italy. I have three web sites dedicated to the regions of Italy I know best - I am fluent in Italian and I love Italy with a deep passion.

College graduate from the University of West London. I qualified in Business and Finance