Italy/Private transfers

Will be returning to Italy next May. We will be in Rome for a few days and then travel to Cortona.
Do you know how many euros for a private transfer from our hotel in Rome to our hotel in Cortona?
There will be 2 of us with baggage.

Hello Sharon,

I have been 15 days without an Internet connection which is one of the down sides of living in Italy let me tell you! If you like and have not found a suitable reply to your request, I can contact a very good driver service based in Rome that I have used for many years to get a quote for your transfer request. You haven't mention whether you will need a transfer from Cortona back to Rome or on to another location?

Peter Kilby

Can answer questions on general travel in Italy (in particular in Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria and Venice) with a focus on history, art and museums.

I have lived in Italy for 25 years and I'm currently living in southern Tuscany. I have worked in tourism in Italy for 20 years and in that time I've created a reputation that is highly regarded in the USA, Australia and NZ. I've also created: and and I'm currently working on new iPhone apps, beginning with locations in Florence.

Organizations These days I write exclusively for this website.

The Hearld Sun and The Age newspapers in Australia. Enzine and GoArticles on the internet. British Heritage magazine out of the UK and the USA.

Australian College degrees in Fine Arts (Painting), Journalism and History.

1987 - Italian Government Scholarship to study Painting at the Rome Academy.

I have dedicated the last 2 years of my life in developing and improving: