Italy/Visas & Passports

Question
Hello,

I found this website(passports and visas.com). They claim to be able to expedite your passports & visas applications. Would you recommend using their services?

Thanks, Jim

Answer
Hi Jim,

I can only speak to my personal preferences to answer this question.  Generally, I do not recommend using a middle man for passports and visas.  (You won't need a visa in Italy unless you're going for more than 90 days.)  It you need an expedited passport, you should be able to get it from your normal passport office.  The website: travel.state.gov.   Has all the information you need to arrange a passport, and will also help you find a passport office near you.  
The process is very strait forward, and doubt you'll need to pay another company to help arrange your travel documents.

I hope this helps!  

Marjorie

Italy

Marjorie Sterne