Italy/question

Question
Good day. I hope you can help me. I have a question:
If we come to the airport of Nice how can we get from there to Albenga (Italy, Liguria)or vice versa? And maybe you know the prices...by taxi, bus or train...???
Also we are planning to stay in Albenga for a week and the move to Genoa, maybe you advice us some sights we should see there (we are travelling with 2 4 years old kids and 1 11 y/o/ boy). And what food we should taste, and any tips you can tell us...
Thank you very much

Answer
Dear friend,

herewith alldged to answer yr query about travel connection :

http://www.ferroviedellostato.it/homepage_en.html

My advice cld be to visit,by train,the so called 5 Terre, Monterosso,Vernazza,Crniglia,Manarola,Riomaggiore od which u may get wide infos digiting on Googles their names or Le 5 Terre Italy.

Ciao,
territalia

Italy

territalia