Italy/one day land tour from Venice

We are going to be on a cruise next May which is in Venice for 2 days. My husband is handicapped and Venice is very difficult. We are looking for a one day private or small group land tour from Venice to another area. Do you know of any such tours or an agency which provides this kind of tour?

Thank you,
Sharon Fleischer

Hi Sharon, I don't know of any tours myself but Sage Travel have a lot of options listed on their site which you can find at

Also have a look at

Hope this helps.

Andrew Smith

I can answer questions on Italy in general and more specifically on the regions of Italy I cover on my websites and namely the Veneto Piedmont, Marche and Sardinia. I am also very able to answer any Italian business related questions owing to my extensive business experience in Italy over the last ten years. My wife Maria is Italian and her family has lived in the Veneto region of Italy for countless generations. Anything I don't know she is happy to help me answer!

I have lived in Turin Italy for ten years and have traveled extensively within Italy. I have three web sites dedicated to the regions of Italy I know best - I am fluent in Italian and I love Italy with a deep passion.

College graduate from the University of West London. I qualified in Business and Finance