Stefano since you live in Italy can you send a postcard from there? Did you live near Capri, Cape_Pelorum, Paestum, or Sirenuse?

I don't think I am going to be able to help you out on this one.   Although I own a vacation house in the village of Valle San Giovanni ( in Abruzzo, I am currently living in Germany where I work as a contractor for the US government.   Unfortunately, my house is no where near Capri, Pestum, etc.    If it would be helpful to you I can send postcard from my town of Baumholder here in central Germany.   Grazie in anticipo la tua comprehensione=Thanks for your understanding.

Stefano Ulissi

I am a dual US-Italian citizen and own a house in a small Italian village, Valle San Giovanni, which is a suburb of city of Teramo in the Abruzzo region. I have constructed an English-language website for this town ( Am willing to provide information related to subjects of visiting the city and the province of Teramo.

I speak passable Italian, have lived in both Italy and the United States.

Ph.D. University of Mississippi psicologo