Italy/Travel from Teramo to Florence

Hi,  What is the easiest way to get from Teramo to Florence?  We are traveling on June 6, 2 adults.  we would like to arrive in Florence around 5:00 pm or latest before 8:00.  We are open to bus or train.

There is bus company called Baltour that makes this trip.   But the schedule on Saturday is not in your favor:

I was not able to save the search but go to the TRENITALIA site.   It is in English also.  There are several options that will get you there; cost is 24-32 euros @ and travel time is 5-6 hours.   Most assuredly the better option.   You will need to change trains twice, once in Giulianova and again in Bologna.  

But most do-able.  

Stefano Ulissi

I am a dual US-Italian citizen and own a house in a small Italian village, Valle San Giovanni, which is a suburb of city of Teramo in the Abruzzo region. I have constructed an English-language website for this town ( Am willing to provide information related to subjects of visiting the city and the province of Teramo.

I speak passable Italian, have lived in both Italy and the United States.

Ph.D. University of Mississippi psicologo