Leonard CaptainBipto wrote at 2015-05-15 15:04:43
Long time JAG fan here. Can't remember why I didn't see season 9 or 10 when first run. Enjoying re-runs.

An observation regarding the unresolved Mattie story line: It may be the writers were cognizant of the Zeigarnik effect, where uncompleted tasks are more impressed upon memory. It is one device used to make experiences, training, stories, etc., more memorable. However, it is a bit less satisfying not having closure for the rehab and outcome of the Mattie character's situation.

Nancy Pratt

My main area of expertise is the character of Admiral A. J. Chegwidden portrayed by actor John M. Jackson. I created and maintain "The Admiral Fact Book," which covers all information known about the Admiral so far from the show. However, I have watched JAG since the first episode and been involved in on-line JAG Fandom for several years and believe I can answer most general questions about the show.

I run the John M. Jackson Admiration Society, the unofficial fan club of actor John M. Jackson, and maintain its website. I also was involved in putting on the first ever JAG Convention and then went on to found the JAGFanFest - both west and east coast events. I have met almost all the actors as well as many of the writers, directors, and production staff. I occasionally write JAG fanfic, and I am the editor of The Jackson Journal, the on-line newsletter of the JMJAS.