JAG/time frame

just started watching jag what do the letters ZULU stand for

It's the time in Greenwich, England, which is the standard reference for international time. The world is divided into 24 time zones, each designated by a letter.  The time zone for Greenwich, England, is Z, which in "military speak" becomes Zulu.  You add or substract hours to get the time in your area.  

Nancy Pratt

My main area of expertise is the character of Admiral A. J. Chegwidden portrayed by actor John M. Jackson. I created and maintain "The Admiral Fact Book," which covers all information known about the Admiral so far from the show. However, I have watched JAG since the first episode and been involved in on-line JAG Fandom for several years and believe I can answer most general questions about the show.

I run the John M. Jackson Admiration Society, the unofficial fan club of actor John M. Jackson, and maintain its website. I also was involved in putting on the first ever JAG Convention and then went on to found the JAGFanFest - both west and east coast events. I have met almost all the actors as well as many of the writers, directors, and production staff. I occasionally write JAG fanfic, and I am the editor of The Jackson Journal, the on-line newsletter of the JMJAS.