JAG/Wondering about John M. Jackson Admiration Society

Can you tell me how I can get more info on John? I am also wanting to look at John M. Jackson Admiration Society. I would
love to be able to keep track of what John is doing now days.
John is one of my all time favorite actors and I am only 47
years old. I watched him on NCIS last season and then this season
I watched him on Criminal Minds. He acted just like he used to.

The JMJAS website is gone now.  It kept getting hacked by some idiot, and it was just too much work to keep putting it back up again.  It may go back up again at some point, but for now there aren't any plans to put it back up.  You can find some information about John at  They have a pretty good list of his past movies and shows.  A lot of them are very good; a few aren't worth it. will also have information on pending movies as well.

Nancy Pratt

My main area of expertise is the character of Admiral A. J. Chegwidden portrayed by actor John M. Jackson. I created and maintain "The Admiral Fact Book," which covers all information known about the Admiral so far from the show. However, I have watched JAG since the first episode and been involved in on-line JAG Fandom for several years and believe I can answer most general questions about the show.

I run the John M. Jackson Admiration Society, the unofficial fan club of actor John M. Jackson, and maintain its website. I also was involved in putting on the first ever JAG Convention and then went on to found the JAGFanFest - both west and east coast events. I have met almost all the actors as well as many of the writers, directors, and production staff. I occasionally write JAG fanfic, and I am the editor of The Jackson Journal, the on-line newsletter of the JMJAS.