JAG/More JAG reunions on NCIS ?

Question
I would love to see some of the JAG characters appearing on NCIS to build some excitement and interest in a JAG reunion movie. John M Jackson has already reprised his role as AJ Chegwidden. Why can't some of the others ? Harriet ( Karri Turner ) could be the office manager at Chegwidden's firm. Gunny (Randy Vasquez) could be a private investigator for the firm. Tiner (Chuck Carrington) could be a lawyer for AJ as well. Bud ( Patrick Labyorteaux)would still be at JAG. Mac (Catherine Bell) could be in town to interview for AJ's firm while Harm (David James Elliot) would be interviewing to be the new Judge Advocate General.

Answer
It was interesting to see JMJ's character on NCIS, but as a practical matter, it would be hard to do that very often.  The NCIS characters generally just don't have any reason to interact with lawyers outside of the military.  I know the fans would be interested in a reunion movie, but I've never seen anything to indicate that either the actors or Don Bellisario would be interested in doing one.  Unfortunately.

JAG

Nancy Pratt