JAG/Suits or True Detective

I am going to my aunties soon and she has asked me to take some new box sets, I've seen mostly all the high rated shows and we want to watch something new, I've heard suits and true detective are both very good, but the make or brake for me is which show has the less nudity ? As I don't want to be watching nude scenes with my Aunty, that would just be awkward...

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, I've never seen either of these shows, so I can't comment on them.  I can suggest Rizzoli and Isles as a show I really enjoy.  I haven't seen every episode, but I've never seen any nudity on the program.  It's a detective show so within the same group.  Psych is funny and safe, if you haven't seen it.  For lawyer shows, The Good Wife is excellent, but I suspect you've probably already seen it.  Going back a ways, I can suggest "JAG" as a great lawyer/detective show, as it contains aspects of both.  No nudity.  :)

Nancy Pratt

My main area of expertise is the character of Admiral A. J. Chegwidden portrayed by actor John M. Jackson. I created and maintain "The Admiral Fact Book," which covers all information known about the Admiral so far from the show. However, I have watched JAG since the first episode and been involved in on-line JAG Fandom for several years and believe I can answer most general questions about the show.

I run the John M. Jackson Admiration Society, the unofficial fan club of actor John M. Jackson, and maintain its website. I also was involved in putting on the first ever JAG Convention and then went on to found the JAGFanFest - both west and east coast events. I have met almost all the actors as well as many of the writers, directors, and production staff. I occasionally write JAG fanfic, and I am the editor of The Jackson Journal, the on-line newsletter of the JMJAS.