JAG/JAG Background

Question
I have just started watching JAG in re-runs and I have 2 questions:  1.  How was Harm able to begin flying again after being diagnosed with night blindness? 2. How is Brumby part of JAG?

Answer
Hi Laurie -

Harm had minor surgery that restored his ability to see at night.  That allowed him to go back to flying.  It was in the Season 4 episode "Second Sight."  As for Brumby, he is part of the Australian Navy JAG Corps temporarily on loan to JAG through some kind of officer exchange program.  I believe that also happened in Season 4, the episode "People v. Mac" maybe?

JAG

Nancy Pratt