JAG/Harm fighting Brumby

Question
You say in one of your answers that Brumby and Harm fought twice.  I can only think of once - Australia.  They had a few posturing episodes, notably the one in Chegwidden's office when Mac was being court-martialled but is there another occasion where they fought physically?

Thanks.

Answer
It's been a while, but I believe I counted Australia as twice.  They started to fight, which ended up with Bud getting a broken jaw, and then Chegwidden made them fight, which was the second one.  I'm not 100% certain, as it's been years, but I think that is what I was referring to.

JAG

Nancy Pratt