JAG/Admiral Chegwidden and Meredith

would like to see the scene or episode where Admiral catches Meredith when he goes to surprise and the episode where she barges into his office

Believe it is in Season 9.  But the repeat episodes are NOT chronological!

Many thanks..

Adore this show!

I wish I could tell you, but it's been a long time now.  It was definitely in Season 9, and I think it was episode 12 - A Girl's Best Friend.  That appears to be the last episode that the character of Meredith appeared in.  But  I'm not absolutely positive.  Sorry.

Nancy Pratt

My main area of expertise is the character of Admiral A. J. Chegwidden portrayed by actor John M. Jackson. I created and maintain "The Admiral Fact Book," which covers all information known about the Admiral so far from the show. However, I have watched JAG since the first episode and been involved in on-line JAG Fandom for several years and believe I can answer most general questions about the show.

I run the John M. Jackson Admiration Society, the unofficial fan club of actor John M. Jackson, and maintain its website. I also was involved in putting on the first ever JAG Convention and then went on to found the JAGFanFest - both west and east coast events. I have met almost all the actors as well as many of the writers, directors, and production staff. I occasionally write JAG fanfic, and I am the editor of The Jackson Journal, the on-line newsletter of the JMJAS.