Jack Russells/stomach issues

Question
My Jack Russell Precious who will be 12 years old in December. She has been having problems with throwing up. Usually in the morning more than other times, just saliva and muscus, rarely is it food. She shakes but that is usual and her poop starts out ok and then it is red and runny with muscus. I took her to the vet and he prescribed Science Diet ID and she has been on that for almost two months and she still has the same issue. I do give her natural treats every morning after her walk. Please help.

Answer
Dawn,

I apologize for the lateness of this, but I have been out of the state on Thanksgiving break. I didn't receive this until today. :(   
This is going to sound obvious, but  you need to take her back to the veterinarian for more conclusive testing. The ID should have made a difference after 2 months but you say no change. She is an old dog who may need more attention than just a diet change. I wish you the very best of luck with her.  

Jack Russells

Carol F