Jack Russells/weight of jack russell

Question
Hello,

My JR is 7 years old and weighs 10kilos. He has had surgery twice in last 6 months for urinary by-pass and ligament problem could this effect his weight?

Answer
Hello Eilish ~

I'm sure after two surgeries in such a short time span has definitely slowed him down.
It takes a long time to recover from surgery and he must be less active because of that.
Try switching him over to a low fat food for a while until he completely heals and is back
to his old self.  When they are less active, they also need less food! Best of luck!!

Jack Russells

Carol F