Jack Russells/my jack russell

Question
My jack russell, Rudy, will be seven yars old in April. She has been having fits for the ladt four years. She is champion bred and AKC registered. Have I let this go on too long being unguided? Or is there still something that iI can do to save my baby?

Answer
Hello James,

I don't know what you mean by "fits"?  I think you mean seizures?
Seizures can be treated with medication so I suggest you take her to the veterinarian
to get a professional diagnosis.  I don't know who her parents are but no champion has
seizures, you should bring it up with your breeder so they don't continue to breed "sick" dogs,
and I hope you have not used Rudy for breeding either.  It's not fair to the dogs or to the loving owners like you. You should have addressed it after her first one - but now is better than never. I wish you the very best of luck with Rudy.  

Jack Russells

Carol F