Jack Russells/jack rusell terriers

Question
hello. I have a wonderful jack Russell terrier. I would like to have another dog, but Zoey has been known to attack other dogs. I got her at the humane society so I'ml not sure if she was trained to not like other dogs. Is there a breed of dog that would be compatible with a jack Russell?

Answer
Traci,

You're not going to like my answer, but I don't think you should get another dog.
It was so good and kind of you to rescue Zoey, but she doesn't sound like she is a
good match to bring another dog into your home. The quality of life for both dogs
would not be good.  One would be angry and jealous, the other would be terrified.
Put their feelings before your own and just keep on loving Zoey the way you do.
Best of luck to you both!  

Jack Russells

Carol F