Jack Russells/Allergies Jack Russels

Question
Hi Carol. I was wondering if there were any developments on treating skin allergies on jack russel tummies. I too have been up and down to vets with no luck. Just costing a fortune and soon after meds are up does it return.  I just wish there was something i could put on their tummies to soothe the rash. Eliminating everything from food to possible dust or grass allergies etc and no luck.

Answer
Hi Jenny,

You said you've tried changing food?  Wheat seems to be the biggest culprit out there and most foods use it in their recipe's -  Hoping your pup is on a grain free diet.

Newest product out there with excellent reviews:  Maybe it will work for you.

http://us.atopica.com/en/

Forgive my lateness in this reply, my dad has been very sick in the hospital and I hadn't opened my mail in 2 weeks.   Best of luck with your Jack.  

Jack Russells

Carol F