Jackson, Michael/Michael'women

LindaA wrote at 2013-01-27 20:07:29
Shana Magnatel Worked For MJ's Management.  She was an Assistant or Something to that Effect.  MJ's People and the Company She Worked for Circulated  Memo Saying That She Was a Stalking Fan and Obsessed with MJ and To Keep Her Away From Him Per HIS Request.  They Never Had a Relationship. She was Familiar with His Nanny.  They Had NO Relationship Not Even a Friendship.  She Attended Fan Activities At Neverland and Stalked MJ Around The World.  He Wanted Her to GO AWAY.  I Knew MJ 31 Years and He Never Brought Her Up and If Her Name Came Up  He had a Look of Revulsion.  She Photoshopped Photos of Her and MJ too.  Items She Displayed As Gifts From MJ were From Auctions, Some of Which Have Been Proven to be FAKE.  

LindaA wrote at 2013-01-27 20:11:35
Also, MJ NEVER DATED Tatiana, Sorry.  It Wss His Policy Not to Date or Be Involved Personally with Employees.  She Was Fired after Kissing Him Onstage.  MJ's Manager Fired Her, MJ Refused to Speak to Her.  She Wrote One Book, Confessed it was Lies and Now has Wrote Another.  She is Obsessed With Him That's All.  Brooke Shields MJ Initially Dated for Real, But Found it Was to Her, "Career Dating",  Her Mother Was Always a Breathe Away.  She was Dating MJ and Someone Else When MJ Was on Oprah Years Ago.  He Found Out Later.  So, He Hadn't Actually Gone Around With Her Since The Early 1990s and Hadn't Spoken to Her for Nearly Two Years When He Passed.

Jackson, Michael

Anita M Bailey