Jackson, Michael/Melissa and other women

Question
Hello Anita - I recently listened to the Glenda Tapes. In one of the tapes Michael mentioned a relationship with a "Melissa". What do you know about this girl? Did MJ have any romantic relationships with women who were not celebrities? Who were they? Did Michael ever find the right women for him? I hate to think that he never found true love in his lifetime. Oh, did he ever have a romantic relationship with the female lead in his video, "You Rock My World"? I love her dancing section of the moving (assuming that's the same girl). I know she choreographed the skating sequencing in Roll Bounce because my sister was the skate double for the girl with the braces.

Thank you for your time,
Angela

Answer
Hi, Angela

How are you? I hope you got my response to your other inquiry.

I'm actually still trying to find the original version or copy of the "Glenda Tapes". The tapes have been altered and poorly translated so many times. I am not aware of Michael having a relationship with a "Melissa". I know sometimes Michael used "code names" to refer to certain people in his life. Yes. Michael has had romantic relationships with women who were not celebrities. I am not at liberty to share information about his romantic relationships. That would be invading Michael's and the person's privacy. However, This doesn't include those who have publicly talked about their relationship with him. I'm only aware of two women who were close to Michael, Shana Mantagal and Theresa J. Gonsalves. Contrary to reports, Shana was not Michael's girlfriend. She was a close friend and worked with him when he was being managed by Sandy Gallin. On the other hand, Theresa was actually Michael's "first" childhood girlfriend and continued to be friends with him through the years.

Michael thought he found the right woman in Lisa Marie, but he never really did. I was heartbroken for him that for him to be so blessed that he didn't have a wife by his side to love and care for him the way I believe God would have wanted him to have.

No. He was not romantically involved with Kishaya Dudley. And that's awesome about your sister working on Roll Bounce.

I hope this helps. Have A Blessed Day!

Jackson, Michael

Anita M Bailey