Jackson, Michael/I can't stop loving MJ!

Hey, Im 19 years old and I have a huge crush on Michael Jackson!
I know he's been dead for about 6 years now! But I just can't stop thinking about him, looking at him, listening to him! I cry over him! I have him all over my bedroom walls! I just love him so much! Maybe a bit too much. I think about him while im masturbrating! I think about having sex with him! (Im a virgin). I find him so sexy and attractive and his voice and body is amaing!
My parents say Im too obsessed with him and I need to stop thinking about him. And wasting my life over a dead guy. People think Im so weird!
I need a way just to get him out my head, what shall I do?!
Thank you for reading and helping!

You're going through what every MJ fan goes through and that's frequent bursts where you really do feel absolutely obsessed with him. You can think about anything else but watching him, listening to him...I know I've been there and I go there often. I'd say about once every six months or so I get into crazy MJ fan mode where he is in my life non stop, then it gradually fades. Hopefully the same will happen with you, where it will just come in short spurts of insanity and then go away for a while.

I think you're safe and speaking from my own experience it's just temporary that you feel this obsessed. He is great though!

Hope I helped.

Jackson, Michael

Adena Canterbury-Happy Bday MJ

I can answer just about any Michael Jackson question. I will say this because I've been having problms with it....if you are asking a question like...did michel like popcorn?...unless he said he likes popcorn in an interview or somewhere there is no way to know for sure if he liked popcorn. Some questions are based on opinions and educated guesses. We as mj experts are not psychics who know what no one else knows. Please keep that in mind when asking questions because I have had people give me bad ratings for not having a positive answer to things I couldn't possibly know for sure. Other than that ask away!

I have been a fan of Michael Jackson for many years and have done extensive research on his life as I am currently finishing a book on him.

United States Air Force.

I have written a book on Michael. It's called "Through a Fan's Eyes: A Journal on Michael Jackson." It is meant to be facts about his life, quotes from fans and has a creative twist. It is just what it's called. The book is full of interesting facts and opinions on controversial topics, including input from fans around the world. The book includes creative writing like poems inspired by Michael and short stories with characters based on his life. It ends with touching farewell messages from fans that we only wish he were alive to read so that he could know just how strongly he is loved.

I have self published a Michael Jackson tribute book.

I have a youtube channel under the name mjfantasywoman. Lots of great tribute videos and dance videos I made. I have over 1 million views from fellow mj fans. Check it out.

many fans of MJ email me everyday to discuss MJ topics.