Jackson, Michael/MJ's ma

She said in an interview with Oprah that Mike lied about his nose jobs cause he was embarrassed or insecure to tell how many he's had. Is this true??

Hi, Emanuela

How are you? Thank you for your continued interest and support of this forum on Michael Jackson.  I am so sorry I missed your question. I don't remember receiving it in my inbox.

First of all, Michael didn't lie. The subject of his choose to have plastic surgery was personal for him. It really is no one's business since he had plastic surgery for medical reasons. His medical history is a private matter. And yes. He was embarrassed, insecure and sensitive about his nose and overall appearance. People fail to realize Michael struggled with being a performer in the public eye whose appearance was contrary to the GIGANTIC GIFT he was to the world.

He was an African American man who due to a skin disease called Vitiligo now appears as a Caucasian man with red splotches and scaly skin. Michael jokingly and sadly referred to himself in private as a white lizard. And due to the famous Pepsi accident he had, his scalp was scarred. He could never go out in public with his head uncovered ever again. Although, he had some restored hair growth and several skin graphs, that area of his scalp was completely damaged. His hair was never going to grow back, hence the need for the wigs. In addition, his scalp was affected by the Vitiligo. Now you tell me who would want to be that honest about such personal struggles, when we live in a world that judges you by the color of your skin, by your outer appearance and not by the content of your character nor your heart?

Hope this helps. Have a Blessed Day!  

Jackson, Michael

Anita M Bailey

Insightful knowledge and rare facts about Michael. I will not answer any personal, private or confidential information about him, his family, etc. unless it has already be disclosed publically.

I am proud to be one of the top experts concerning Michael Jackson. Since becoming an expert, I've acquired first hand knowledge about him and my in depth research about him is where my expertise stems from.

Manhattan Neighborhood Network, Producer, cable access station

Working on a book "Michael Jackson For the Love of A King, Spiritual Reflections of His Life"

BA in Communication Arts (Radio,TV,Theatre,Journalism,Public Relations; Certified Producer of The MJ Connection on the Manhattan Neighborhood Network, cable access station in New York, YouTube Channel is 4MJConnection.

Uprising Newcomer in Communication Arts