Jaguar Repair/cold start valve no spray

Rich E wrote at 2015-05-19 03:08:21
They are not both open with power applied. The non return valves which are mounted in the rear wheel wells work at opposite times. One is normally open, the other is normally closed. When you press the fuel tank switch, doesn't matter which position it is in, both non return valves will click when you activate it. However, one is opening and the other is closing. You cannot swap a right and left side non return valve. They work opposite from each other. With no power applied, one is normally open ( fuel will travel through the valve) and the other is closed. When power is applied, meaning that you switch the tank change valve from in to out or vise versa, they both click, but one is now closing and the other opening.

With fuel rushing into the right tank you probably either have a bad left side valve or a bad fuel tank changeover valve. I have the same issue and I'm ordering the changeover valve because both my right and left sides make a click with switching the fuel right/left switch on or off.

Jaguar Repair

Sammie H. Parker